By Robert O. Bonow,Douglas L. Mann,Douglas P. Zipes,Peter Libby
Braunwald’s middle sickness continues to be your integral resource for definitive, cutting-edge solutions on each point of up to date cardiology. Edited by way of Drs. Robert O. Bonow, Douglas L. Mann, Douglas P. Zipes, and Peter Libby, this dynamic, multimedia reference is helping you observe the newest wisdom in molecular biology and genetics, imaging, pharmacology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and lots more and plenty extra. Weekly updates on-line, individually chosen through Dr. Braunwald, continually continue you present at the most crucial new advancements affecting your perform. stronger top rate on-line content material contains new dynamic cardiac imaging movies, center sound recordings, and podcasts. With sweeping updates all through, and contributions from a "who’s who" of worldwide cardiology, Braunwald’s is the cornerstone of powerful practice.
- Continuously entry crucial new advancements affecting your perform with weekly updates in my opinion chosen via Dr. Braunwald, together with concentrated stories, "hot off the click" commentaries, and late-breaking medical trials.
- Practice with self assurance and conquer your hardest demanding situations with suggestion from the head minds in cardiology this present day, who synthesize the whole country of present wisdom and summarize all the most up-to-date ACC/AHA perform guidelines.
- Locate the solutions you would like speedy because of a straight forward, full-color layout with greater than 1,200 colour illustrations.
- Stay on most sensible of the most recent advances in molecular imaging, intravascular ultrasound, cardiovascular regeneration and tissue engineering, equipment remedy for complicated center failure, atrial traumatic inflammation administration, structural center affliction, Chagasic center affliction, ethics in cardiovascular drugs, the layout and behavior of scientific trials, and lots of different well timed topics.
Read Online or Download Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
Similar internal medicine books
GU-ITIS is a compilation of specialist creativity and opinion dependent upon severe overview of the literature, consensus stories and the author’s expert adventure. irritation and soreness brought on by infectious etiologies are provided via specialists in urological and gastrointestinal fields. discomfort syndromes particular to the pelvic ground or genitourinary process are mentioned from a number of views.
Are you a gastroenterologist with sufferers providing with jaundice, dysphagia or belly soreness? want sensible suggestions on tips on how to deal with GERD, IBD and viral hepatitis? regardless of the symptom or disorder, Yamada's guide of Gastroenterology, 3rd variation, is the booklet for you. transportable, functional, and completely medical, this fresh variation of this well known instruction manual once more will give you an inexpensive, rapid-reference advisor to the evaluation and administration of all GI indicators, proceedings and stipulations you’re more likely to come across in day-by-day perform.
Advances in expertise and human ability have made attainable percutaneous catheter-based tactics for a large spectrum of structural center disorder. increasingly more structural middle ailments that over the last twenty years could have required open center surgical procedure might be appropriately handled utilizing percutaneous catheter-based systems.
Nuclear Oncology a latest narrative of the function of nuclear drugs in oncology with an emphasis on SPECT/CT and PET/CT with extra reviews while applicable at the strength software of PET/MR and to a lesser measure, exact radionuclide treatment. This booklet makes a speciality of using radionuclides within the prognosis and remedy of malignant ailments.
- Pediatric Genetics and Inborn Errors of Metabolism: A Practically Painless Review
- Textbook of Malignant Hematology
- Advances in Surgical Pathology: Prostate Cancer: 1
- Cholesterol Transport Systems and Their Relation to Atherosclerosis (Recent Developments in Lipid and Lipoprotein Research)
Extra resources for Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine