By Paul Preuss
Read Online or Download Data-Driven Decision Making and Dynamic Planning PDF
Similar education policy books
Describes and analyzes nation-leading tuition reforms in Florida. In schooling Reform in Florida, sociologists and historians evaluation Governor Jeb Bush’s nation-leading college reform rules for the reason that 1999. They learn the startlingly wide variety of schooling coverage alterations enacted in Florida in the course of Bush’s first time period, together with strikes towards privatization with a voucher process, extra govt keep an eye on of public schooling associations with centralized responsibility mechanisms, and a “superboard” for all public schooling.
“Although standards-based reform emerged within the usa and the uk, the assumption has unfold the world over, as an method of systemic reform. it may possibly look that there's a world-wide “tsunami” of standards-based reform that would standardize and homogenize the academic approach around the globe.
Shoop identifies the early indications of sexual abuse in colleges, demonstrating the serious have to enforce thoughts so scholars are secure whereas additionally studying the best way to defend themselves.
"For those that have not given a lot idea to race issues, this quantity might function an inoculation opposed to the twisted political siren tune of the far-right, supplying adequate wisdom so one can weaken the attraction of these who may control their racial fears, anxieties and insecurities, or try to deny the truth of racial inequality with a purpose to push a colorblind – and accordingly, injustice-blind – schedule.
- Essential Ideas For The Reform of American Schools (Research and Theory in Educational Administration)
- Freinet-Pädagogik in der Sekundarstufe I: Wie führe ich die Wochenplanarbeit in der Schule ein? (German Edition)
- Figuren- und Objekttheater: Pädagisches Potential des Spiels mit Figuren und Dingen (German Edition)
- The Resegregation of Suburban Schools: A Hidden Crisis in American Education
- PISA, Power, and Policy: the emergence of global educational governance (Oxford Studies in Comparative Education)
Extra info for Data-Driven Decision Making and Dynamic Planning