By Roger Byard,Jason Payne-James
Encyclopedia of Forensic and felony drugs, Volumes 1-4, moment Edition is a pioneering 4 quantity encyclopedia compiled by means of a world group of forensic experts who discover the connection among legislation, drugs, and technology within the examine of forensics.
This vital paintings comprises over 300 state of the art chapters, with articles overlaying crime-solving innovations equivalent to autopsies, ballistics, fingerprinting, hair and fiber research, and the subtle systems linked to terrorism investigations, forensic chemistry, DNA, and immunoassays.
Available on-line, and in 4 published volumes, the encyclopedia is a necessary reference for any practitioner in a forensic, clinical, healthcare, criminal, judicial, or investigative box trying to find simply available and authoritative overviews on quite a lot of topics.
Chapters were prepared in alphabetical order, and are written in a clear-and-concise demeanour, with definitions supplied when it comes to imprecise phrases and data supplemented with photographs, tables, and diagrams. each one subject comprises cross-referencing to similar articles and case reviews the place extra clarification is needed, besides references to exterior resources for extra reading.
- Brings jointly all applicable features of forensic drugs and felony medication
- Contains colour figures, pattern types, and different fabrics that the reader can adapt for his or her personal perform
- Also to be had in an online model which supplies various extra reference and learn instruments, extra multimedia, and strong seek functions
- Each subject comprises cross-referencing to comparable articles and case reports the place extra clarification is needed, besides references to exterior assets for additional reading
Read Online or Download Encyclopedia of Forensic and Legal Medicine: 1-4 PDF
Best psychological counselling books
This primary scientific reference and textual content offers a wealth of data on culturally delicate perform with households and members from over forty diversified ethnic teams. every one bankruptcy demonstrates how ethnocultural elements might impression the assumptions of either consumers and therapists, the problems humans deliver to the medical context, and their assets for coping and challenge fixing.
Do not enable hidden cultural expectancies sabotage your healing relationships! Integrating Gender and tradition in relations remedy education deals confident suggestions for instructing your scholars to appreciate the ways that cultural expectancies impact participants, society, the healing courting, or even the connection among manager and trainee.
Press “send” for impressive effects! With fifty two E-mails to remodel Your Marriage, you’ll discover a year’s worthy of e-mails that can assist you reconnect along with your wife, reignite intimacy, and hold your love alive. There’s doubtless marriage could be a challenge—we’ve all heard that half marriages result in divorce.
Dieses Buch eröffnet Ihnen einen ganz neuen Blick auf das brand-aktuelle und wichtige Thema Achtsamkeit: Erfolgreich arbeiten und always-on sein und gleichzeitig sorgsam mit sich umgehen – ist das überhaupt möglich? Ja, ist es! Die Autorin, selber achtsamer Workaholic mit kreativen spare time activities und überzeugte Großstädterin, erzählt in diesem Buch ihre persönliche Geschichte, begleitet von inspirierenden Interviews sowie handfesten Werkzeugen, wie Sie effizienter, erfolgreicher, gesünder und glücklicher werden.
- Therapist's Guide to Substance Abuse Intervention (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional)
- Being Alive: Building on the Work of Anne Alvarez
- Psicoterapia Breve Psicoanalítica: Una experiencia de psicoanálisis aplicado. Clínica y teoría (Psicoterapias) (Spanish Edition)
- J'ai aimé un pervers (Histoires de vie) (French Edition)
- Forms for the Therapist (Practical Resources for the Mental Health Professional)
- Autor des eigenen Lebens werden: Anleitung zur Selbstentwicklung (German Edition)
Additional info for Encyclopedia of Forensic and Legal Medicine: 1-4