By Gerry Kaye,Steve Furniss,Robert Lemery
- Succinct descriptions with transparent well-annotated illustrations of standard conduction and the mechanisms of arrhythmias
- an easy category of arrhythmias in accordance with 12-lead ECG patterns
- A complete assessment of featuring symptoms, with key inquiries to ask the patient
- A logical method of research: expect it (history and examination), watch for it (monitoring) or galvanize it (electrophysiology)
- functional details on administration strategies: pharmacological treatment, direct cardioversion, catheter ablation and cardiac units (pacemakers and defibrillators)
- the most recent foreign instructions on atrial traumatic inflammation and catheter and surgical ablation
- vital pharmacological updates, together with the newest pondering on anticoagulation.
This hugely readable guide is a pragmatic source for all basic care physicians, cardiologists in education, cardiac nurses, technicians and clinical scholars looking a greater figuring out of the mechanisms of arrhythmias and the modern cures on hand, for you to bettering sufferer care.
Read or Download Fast Facts: Cardiac Arrhythmias PDF
Similar internal medicine books
GU-ITIS is a compilation of professional creativity and opinion established upon severe evaluate of the literature, consensus studies and the author’s expert adventure. irritation and discomfort because of infectious etiologies are offered via specialists in urological and gastrointestinal fields. soreness syndromes particular to the pelvic ground or genitourinary method are mentioned from numerous views.
Are you a gastroenterologist with sufferers proposing with jaundice, dysphagia or belly discomfort? desire functional suggestions on how one can deal with GERD, IBD and viral hepatitis? regardless of the symptom or illness, Yamada's guide of Gastroenterology, 3rd version, is the publication for you. transportable, sensible, and fully scientific, this fresh variation of this renowned instruction manual once more will give you a cheap, rapid-reference advisor to the evaluate and administration of all GI signs, lawsuits and prerequisites you’re prone to come across in day-by-day perform.
Advances in know-how and human ability have made attainable percutaneous catheter-based systems for a large spectrum of structural center ailment. increasingly more structural center ailments that during the last twenty years could have required open center surgical procedure should be appropriately taken care of utilizing percutaneous catheter-based strategies.
Nuclear Oncology a modern narrative of the position of nuclear medication in oncology with an emphasis on SPECT/CT and PET/CT with extra reviews while applicable at the capability program of PET/MR and to a lesser measure, particular radionuclide treatment. This publication makes a speciality of using radionuclides within the prognosis and remedy of malignant ailments.
- Disorders of Voluntary Muscle
- Alzheimer’s Disease: A Physician’s Guide to Practical Management (Current Clinical Neurology)
- Electrocardiography of Clinical Arrhythmias
- Radiology for Anaesthesia and Intensive Care (Cambridge Medicine (Paperback))
- Clinical and Diagnostic Virology (Cambridge Clinical Guides)
Extra resources for Fast Facts: Cardiac Arrhythmias