By Czeena Devera,Jeff Bane
Read Online or Download Mail Carrier (My Early Library: My Friendly Neighborhood) PDF
Similar children's nonfiction people & places books
Provide up-and-coming cooks an opportunity to discover the meals of the realm! This overseas cookbook has over 50 recipes from 6 diverse cultures and introduces readers to international geography and actual, easy-to-make recipes that style nice. know about African, French, Italian, Mexican, heart jap, and jap and chinese language cooking.
Think you are looking at a backhoe dig up the floor for a building venture while a around item rolls down a pile of dust and prevents at your toes. you decide it up, brush aside a few dust, and notice you are protecting a cranium! this can be precisely what occurred in Albany, big apple, in 2005. employees have been putting in place new sewer line while a backhoe driving force dug up a cranium.
Adventure the race of rails to hyperlink the country—and meet the boys at the back of this remarkable feat—in a riveting tale in regards to the construction of the transcontinental railroad, delivered to lifestyles with archival photographs. within the 1850s, gold fever swept the West, yet humans needed to stroll, sail, or trip horses for months on finish to hunt their fortune.
Heritage comes alive during this gripping account of a tender boy stuck up within the begin of the innovative battle. in accordance with an episode in nationwide ebook Award–winning writer Nathaniel Philbrick’s manhattan occasions bestseller Bunker Hill: A urban, A Siege, A Revolution, this engrossing tale permits readers to event heritage from a child’s standpoint, and Wendell Minor’s gorgeous work will delivery readers again to the early days of the innovative conflict.
- A Is for Aspen (Alphabet Cities)
- They Had a Dream: The Struggles of Four of the Most Influential Leaders of the Civil Rights Movement, from Frederick Douglass to Marcus Garvey to Martin ... X (Jules Archer History for Young Readers)
- Lewis and Clark: Explorers (Our People)
- The Honour Drum: Sharing the Beauty of Canada’s Indigenous People with Children, Families and Classrooms
- The Civil War: The Struggle that Divided America (Inquire & Investigate)
- The Wright Brothers: Inventors and Aviators (Our People)
Additional resources for Mail Carrier (My Early Library: My Friendly Neighborhood)