By Alexander Mauskop
Read or Download Migraine and Headache (Oxford American Pain Library) PDF
Best physician & patient books
"Duty and therapeutic" positions moral matters mostly encountered in medical events inside of Jewish legislations. the idea that of accountability is critical in exploring bioethical matters, and this publication provides an actual and non-parochial Jewish method of bioethics, whereas it comprises opinions of either present secular and Jewish literatures.
The ability of Sleep exhibits the reader not just the best way to sleep accurately yet how sleep can be utilized to reinforce or psychological, actual and non secular development.
There are few issues requiring extra services, delicacy, and compassion than taking care of an little one, baby, or younger grownup with a life-limiting . Written by means of top researchers, clinicians from proper disciplines, kinfolk, and advocates, this useful consultant presents execs fascinated about pediatric palliative and end-of-life care with entire info in one quantity.
Written via of the world’s most precious experts within the box, Thoracic Imaging: Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Radiology, 3rd version brings you thoroughly modern with all you must be aware of for optimum imaging of the guts and lungs. This complete identify offers useful, authoritative counsel for the radiologic review and prognosis of either congenital and purchased cardiovascular and pulmonary ailments.
- Practical Decision Making in Health Care Ethics: Cases and Concepts, Third Edition
- The Ultimate Guide to Getting Into Physician Assistant School, Fourth Edition (A & L Allied Health)
- Individual Meaning-Centered Psychotherapy for Patients with Advanced Cancer: A Treatment Manual
- Ethik-Kommissionen - Grundlagen, Haftung und Standards (MedR Schriftenreihe Medizinrecht) (German Edition)
- Human Identity and Bioethics
Additional resources for Migraine and Headache (Oxford American Pain Library)