By Guillaume Olive,Zihong He
- The Evolution of chinese language Writing—how chinese language characters first begun, hundreds of thousands of years in the past, and the way they've got evolved
- The Order of the Strokes—learn tips to write the strokes within the right order
- The Radicals—what are they, and the way to release their secrets
- The 4 Treasures of Calligraphy— the 4 crucial instruments to get started
- Movements and Position—how to grasp your mind's concentration, your respiring or even find out how to move
- The 5 forms of Calligraphy—Zhuan Shu (seal), Li Shu (clerical), Kai Shu (regular), Cao Shu (cursive), and Xing Shu (running)
- The 8 Strokes— easy methods to draw the eight strokes; with them, you could write anything
- Writing a personality in Calligraphy—create a whole personality in calligraphy
Read or Download My First Book of Chinese Calligraphy PDF
Best children's nonfiction people & places books
Supply up-and-coming cooks an opportunity to discover the meals of the realm! This overseas cookbook has over 50 recipes from 6 diversified cultures and introduces readers to global geography and actual, easy-to-make recipes that flavor nice. find out about African, French, Italian, Mexican, heart jap, and eastern and chinese language cooking.
Think you are gazing a backhoe dig up the floor for a development venture whilst a around item rolls down a pile of airborne dirt and dust and prevents at your ft. you decide it up, dismiss a few dust, and observe you are protecting a cranium! this is often precisely what occurred in Albany, ny, in 2005. employees have been putting in place new sewer line whilst a backhoe driving force dug up a cranium.
Adventure the race of rails to hyperlink the country—and meet the boys in the back of this excellent feat—in a riveting tale in regards to the construction of the transcontinental railroad, delivered to existence with archival photographs. within the 1850s, gold fever swept the West, yet humans needed to stroll, sail, or trip horses for months on finish to hunt their fortune.
Historical past comes alive during this gripping account of a tender boy stuck up within the begin of the innovative battle. in accordance with an episode in nationwide publication Award–winning writer Nathaniel Philbrick’s long island occasions bestseller Bunker Hill: A urban, A Siege, A Revolution, this engrossing tale permits readers to event heritage from a child’s standpoint, and Wendell Minor’s wonderful work will shipping readers again to the early days of the progressive conflict.
- It's Cool to Learn About Countries: Mexico (Explorer Library: Social Studies Explorer)
- Rock of Ages
- Big Book of WHERE (A TIME for Kids Book) (TIME for Kids Big Books)
- B is for Bluenose: A Nova Scotia Alphabet (Discover Canada Province by Province)
Extra info for My First Book of Chinese Calligraphy