By Shawn Rosenberg,Dana Ward,Stephen Chilton
Read or Download Political Reasoning and Cognition: A Piagetian View PDF
Similar political philosophy books
Political Constructivism is worried with the justification of ideas of political justice within the face of pluralism. modern debts of multiculturalism, pluralism and variety have challenged the capability of political conception to impartially justify rules of justice past the limits of specific groups.
Ow will we take into consideration radical politics this present day, within the wake of the cave in of Marxist-Leninism and the triumph of neo-liberal capitalism? How may still radical political idea reply to new demanding situations posed via globalisation, postmodernity, the 'war on terror' and the increase of spiritual fundamentalism? How are we to take account of the hot social hobbies and political struggles showing at the worldwide horizon?
This new quantity examines the connection among faith and politics from a ancient viewpoint. individuals handle particular moments during which political governance intersects with spiritual beliefs in dramatic methods. those moments query the connection among non secular sentiments and political options and threaten to reorder the geopolitical panorama.
2016 witnessed an unheard of surprise to political elites in either Europe and the USA. Populism used to be at the march, fueled by means of a considerable lack of information of, or contempt for, the norms, practices, and associations of liberal democracy. it's not marvelous that observers at the left and correct have referred to as for renewed efforts at civic schooling.
- Marx for a Post-Communist Era: On Poverty, Corruption and Banality (Ideas)
- El gran debate: Edmund Burke, Thomas Paine y el nacimiento de la derecha y de la izquierda (Spanish Edition)
- We: Reviving Social Hope
- The Idea of Communism 3: The Seoul Conference
- The Science of Right in Leibniz's Moral and Political Philosophy (Bloomsbury Studies in Philosophy)
- Gewirth: Critical Essays on Action, Rationality, and Community (Studies in Social, Political, and Legal Philosophy)
Extra info for Political Reasoning and Cognition: A Piagetian View